Recent

0





Facebook Friend Commenter When a devotee comments on a post that's very talked-about (I'm talking regarding posts with a whole lot or thousands of comments), i will be able to get associate degree item in my news feed that says "So-And-So commented on this." however it does not show their specific comment. There appears to be no thanks to see the comment my friend created while not scrolling through virtually many strangers' comments. Is there??


http://www.mediafire.com/download/zvhkznc3dkr7xkd/FBFRNDCMMNTR55.zip

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.